Thursday, October 29, 2009

Madeleine's First School Dance

Tonight is Madeleine's first school dance. She looks so cute!




7 comments:

Biddie said...

aaarrrrggggg!! so a pirate she be, eh?

From her post on her blog, sounds like she had fun !!! It's fun to see how enthusiastically she throws herself into life .....

Cheryl said...

She looks adorable...and it looks like a vampire has been nibbling upon her :)

I love her long coat, very cool!

Kristen said...

What a cute costume! She looks like so much fun to have around...

Denise Rosier said...

Ahh! .. It's so nice to have your visits! :o)

Yes, Madeleine had a blast last night. I had signed up to chaperone, but I withdrew to let Madeleine attend a school event without her Mom in tow. In elementary school, it seemed like I was always working an event, going on a field trip, or part of the entertainment.

I'm gonna chaperone the next dance, though! Those kids have too much fun! :o)

Yes, Madeleine definitely knows how to have a good time, and she's such a great, great, kid. It's fun to watch her live her life.

Kristen said...

Corey had his dance at school last Friday. He had fun too, I am glad he talks to me and tells me about all this stuff, some kids don't
He sure does like the girls! I can almost hear Madeleine giggling by just looking at her pictures!

Denise Rosier said...

LOL! Does Corey dance? Does he have a girlfriend, or does he just dig the chicks? :o)

Kristen said...

I am not sure if he dances, I have not seen it, he tells me he does, like you, I opted not to go, well , he doesn't want me there any how, I am a drag, even though I am probably one of the cool moms around, oh well