That hollyhock looks like there is a mans face in it, weird, do you see it????
Ha! Keith (my husband) said the same thing!! :o) I should sell it on eBay! ..
Hmmm, I don't see him. It's a beautiful shot by the way...even with a man in it:) I love that color, in fact I planted a hollyhock this spring very similar in color but I'll have to wait until next year for bloomage.
The man is in the hollyhock closeup. His left eye is open and his right eye is slightly closed.
The closeup of the hollyhock makes a beautiful abstract.
Your Photos are amazing!And your doughter are werry beautiful I think.Linda
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That hollyhock looks like there is a mans face in it, weird, do you see it????
Ha! Keith (my husband) said the same thing!! :o) I should sell it on eBay! ..
Hmmm, I don't see him. It's a beautiful shot by the way...even with a man in it:) I love that color, in fact I planted a hollyhock this spring very similar in color but I'll have to wait until next year for bloomage.
The man is in the hollyhock closeup. His left eye is open and his right eye is slightly closed.
The closeup of the hollyhock makes a beautiful abstract.
Your Photos are amazing!
And your doughter are werry beautiful I think.
Linda
Post a Comment