Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Afternoon



Canna (Wisley Dwarf)
I bought these to put around the bubbler fountain I made last summer. Their delicate blooms look very festive around the brass froggie bass player.




Primroses





The Snowballs have turned white!


Abutilon






My Butterfly Bush

I wish he would get "bushier", but this is only his second season. I bought him as a one gallon plant at the end of last summer, and stuck him in the "holding area".

He didn't care .. He's grown almost 5 feet since then.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love the variegated leaves on your butterfly bush~what color blooms does it have?

Cheryl said...

That Canna is striking~reminds me of a Bird of Paradise...you have quite a variety of plants down there! I'd love to see your bubbler fountain. The Abutilon is reminiscent of my Rose of Sharon tree, that apricot colored bloom is lovely...I love your garden Denise!!

Denise Rosier said...

Thanks, Cheryl!

My garden is coming along .. It needs a couple more seasons to really kick in.. I'm still learning & experimenting.

The b.bush has dark burgundy/purple blooms