This one cracks me up. It's the character "Bolt" standing next to a bus that has his likeness painted on the side of it. What makes me laugh is the little bird Bolt is talking to. Bolt says, "I'm Bolt, don't you recognize me?" .. the bird says, "Nope".
Something about a bird saying "nope" cracks me up.
Additionally, I'm not sure why such a fabulously painted bus is being ridden by penciled in, disgruntled, stick people, but it's all part of what makes this piece of artwork such a welcome part of my cube wall..
Thanks, Madeleine!!! I love it!
8 comments:
Very nice! I wish I got artwork like that for my desk at work! She is a great artist and has very good imagination!!!
(( laughing )) WONDERFUL !! The people weren't germaine to the important exchange outside the bus. After all, Bolt lives in a virtual world and doesn't have to deal with people like we do. Love the expression on Bolt's face!
oops - try 'germane' instead of 'germaine' ..... I need a spell checker here in the comments.
Thanks for your kind words! :o)
Her imagination and creativity just tickles me :) She's really talented with her drawing as well.
She seems to be extremely smart and intuitive for a young'un, she's amazed me at times with her insight and vocabulary.
What a great kid!! :)
Thanks, Cheryl! We like her, too. :o)
HI Denise!!
Happy Mothers Day
Post a Comment