Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday After Dinner

The Cleome is coming!
This is one of my favorite flowers. I just wish it smelled better .. This is last year's plant. I planted some cleome seeds, but I don't see them popping up yet.



The Kalancho is continuing in full force






The little mouse is having trouble seeing over the baby tears..



Black-eyed Susan Vine



Lady Fern
This comes back every year, but I have to admit, I'm thinking of getting rid of it. I just can't bring myself to dig up a perfectly healthy plant. Maybe I can relocate it.




A new Gardenia bloom..

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I keep meaning to get some Cleome, I'm glad you reminded me! Maybe I can interplant it in the iris swath...as lovely as that area is once the foliage flops over it's an eyesore.

I've tried to dig up ferns (not your variety though), that is quite a job! The root system is tough to shake loose of the earth.
It is a lovely plant to have in the garden though, just can be pushy with it's neighbors.

Aah..the gardenia :)

Kristen said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!


Your gardens look wonderful!

Cheryl said...

My gardenia has buds on it! Woohoo :)

Denise Rosier said...

RE: My gardenia has buds on it!

Alright! :o)
Is yours the "ever-blooming" variety?