This looks really cool in full bloom. I can't wait to show you ..
If you look closely, the flowers look like little cigars with ashes at the tip.
Lavatera "Baby Barnsley"
I love this shrub. It only grows to 3ft tall, and blooms all year.

Cleveland Sage
I have collected enough sage varieties to have a dedicated sage garden! Do I dare dig them up and relocate them near each other?
Euphorbia "Tasmanian Tiger"
This is a good buddy for my other Euphorbia "Rudolph"
Penstemon "Firebird"
Succulents
I have become fond of succulents this year. I'm planning a little succulent garden .. which patch of lawn will be the next to go?


2 comments:
Wow you have some really cool flowers out your way!
Love that Lion's Tail!! I can't wait to see it in full glory. I too have started developing an appreciation for succulents. Last year on a whim I planted some Hens & Chicks, they are really growing on me..this year at the nursery I noticed a much wider variety offered...hmmm...where could I put more?
Post a Comment